Saturday, 26 September 2026

TALKING CONSPIRACY CULTURE, VOL. 1 - JAMES BOND: MARK DEVLIN JOINS MATT SERGIOU AND DOM & CHRIS


Click here to view the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1lH8eNTKpw

I was happy to guest on the first episode of a new podcast by Matt Sergiou, this one drawing on my presentation from the Sheep Farm Live event this summer, concerning mind-control and social-engineering aspects of the James Bond stories.


Here, I discuss that with Matt, along with Dom & Chris of Sheep Farm. Naturally, the conversation veers off on many intriguing tangents along the way!


*



If you have found value in my work and would like to support its continuation, please consider becoming one of my Patreon supporters which gets you access to exclusive content that I don’t post elsewhere. You can join up here:


https://www.patreon.com/user?u=113137448



To support my output through Buy Me A Coffee:


https://buymeacoffee.com/markdevlin



To support me via Paypal.com donation, find me at paypal.com under the e-mail address markdevlinuk@gmail.com


Natural/ holistic health solutions from Clive De Carle, (purchasing through this link brings me a small share and helps support my work):


https://clivedecarle.com/?sld=213

No comments: