Calling all Northern crew! I have a North East and a North West double-header of events in the coming weeks.
First off I’ll be delivering my all new The Matrix Coding of our Reality presentation at the Synthonia Suites in Billingham, Teesside, on Wednesday 28th October, then the following night, my If They Don’t Get You One Way talk at Airbox in Cramlington, Northumberland.
Flat cap and whippet time again on Monday 16th November when I’ll be giving the Matrix Coding talk another airing at New Horizons in St. Annes, Lancs. Then I’ll be dropping in to the Talk Talk Tuesdays event on Tuesday 17th at The White Horse in Heath Charnock, Lancs. I haven’t decided what I’ll be doing at that one yet. I may just freestyle it.
Advance tickets for the Billingham event are here. For the others, it’s rock up and cash on the door.
https://www.trybooking.com/uk/event/121642
See you there!
No comments:
Post a Comment