Wednesday 11 September 2024

PATREON - TATE/ MANSON - REAL, OR THE CRUELLEST HOAX? (PART 2)


I just uploaded the concluding part of my presentation titled ‘The Tate Manson Murders - Real or the Cruellest Hoax?’ to my Patreon channel.

In it I present evidence that the so-called Tate/ Manson murders of August 1969 in fact amounted to a manufactured psy-op using actors and Hollywood props, aimed at ultimately destroying the 1960s hippie movement. This part goes into what may have happened to the “victims” IF they were indeed merely acting parts.


Whilst I continue to post the vast majority of my content for free, becoming one of my Patreon supporters is a great way of getting access to exclusive content that I don’t post elsewhere, and helping support its continuation.


You can join up here:


https://www.patreon.com/user?u=113137448 

No comments: