Wednesday 4 September 2024

PATREON - TATE/ MANSON - REAL, OR THE CRUELLEST HOAX? (PART 1)


I just uploaded the first part of my presentation titled ‘The Tate Manson Murders - Real or the Cruellest Hoax?’ to my Patreon channel.

In it I present evidence that the so-called Tate/ Manson murders of August 1969 in fact amounted to a manufactured psy-op using actors and Hollywood props, aimed at ultimately destroying the 1960s hippie movement ... and with connections into the music business.


Whilst I continue to post the vast majority of my content for free, becoming one of my Patreon supporters is a great way of getting access to exclusive content that I don’t post elsewhere, and helping support its continuation.


You can join up here:


https://www.patreon.com/user?u=113137448 

No comments: