Tuesday, 28 July 2026

LIBERPULCO 2026 TICKET GIVEAWAY



For anyone who’s never attended Liberpulco in Serbia and would like to, here’s a great opportunity.

I have 2 x General Admission tickets for Liberpulco, running 13th to 16th August, up-for-grabs. I was at last year’s awesome gathering, at the Ark Village nature area on the shores of the Danube, and will be back next month delivering a talk, a workshop, and the opening night DJ party. Many other speakers will be there, including Gareth Icke, Jeff Berwick, Max Igan and Doc Malik.


Here’s how you can be in with a chance to win: Only individuals who have never been to Liberpulco previously are eligible- and you must be available to attend in-person between the 13th and 15th August in Apatin, Serbia. (Nearest airports are Osijek, (Croatia,) Belgrade, (Serbia,) and Budapest, (Hungary.)


Every purchase of one of my audiobook downloads between now and Sunday 2nd August will enter your name into a draw. If you buy multiple downloads, you’ll get multiple entries! E-mail me on markdevlin2022@protonmail.com to arrange. Titles available are: Musical Truth Volumes 1, 2 and 3; No-One’s Dad’s A Plumber; The Cause & The Cure and The Gift & The Curse.


I will draw two names on 2nd August and get in touch with the prospective winners. 


I look forward to seeing at least two of you - and hopefully more! - in Serbia soon! 


Full info on the event is at http://liberpulco.com

No comments: