Tuesday 27 August 2024

TIK-TOK - TARGETING THE YOUNGERS!


I’ve now stepped up my activity on Tik-Tok. While I have no interest in this platform myself, I do recognise that it offers the best opportunity to reach large numbers of YOUNG people. This is the demographic my information really needs to be getting through to, so much moreso than the 50-70 age group who constitute the bulk of my live audiences.

My friend Sam has done a great job of taking some short, snappy clips from some of my longer videos. Though the view numbers are doing well, the number of followers is still sorely lacking.


Please do share this channel with any young people you feel would benefit from hearing this output and encourage them to follow and share.


Thank you.


https://www.tiktok.com/@musicaltruth

No comments: