Thursday 18 April 2024

PATREON - MARK DEVLIN U.S. TOUR PRESENTATION IN NEW HAVEN, CT., APRIL 2024, PART 1


I just posted Part 1 of the talk I gave in New Haven, Connecticut in April 2024, (only a block or two away from Yale University, home of the infamous Skull & Bones secret-society mystery school,) to my Patreon. This is available exclusively to my Patreon supporters as I will not be posting this anywhere else on-line for the foreseeable future.


I know many folk grumble about paying for content, but content creators need to eat the same as anyone else, and becoming a Patreon only costs the negligible price of a sandwich and a coffee per month, ($10.) For that, you get access to three exclusive videos per month. (Meanwhile, I continue to post the vast bulk of my content on other channels entirely for free.)


So, if you have found value in the colossal amount of work I have published for free over the years, becoming a Patreon supporter is a great way of ensuring its continuation.


You can join from here:


https://www.patreon.com/user?u=113137448


Part 2 will follow soon. 

No comments: