Monday 11 March 2024

MARK DEVLIN MEETS ERIC DUBAY, PART 1: THEOLOGY AND BEYOND


I just posted part 1 of my recent conversation with Eric Dubay to my Patreon, where it can now be viewed. If you have found value in my work, becoming a Patreon (for only about the price of a sandwich and coffee a month) is a great way of supporting me and ensuring it can all continue, plus getting access to content that I don’t post on any of my other platforms.

You can join here:


https://www.patreon.com/user?u=113137448


Here, we got into the very biggest questions we can have in these lives: What is "God" and what are "his" or its motives? Why does the maxim "no good deed goes unpunished" feel so apt? If this reality was hijacked by some evil lesser god, or "demiurge" ... where was Original God when this happened?? Plus matters of cosmology and much more.

No comments: