Tuesday 30 January 2024

DARK OCCULT ASPECTS OF QUEEN COMING SOON ON PATREON


I’ve just recorded a desktop presentation version of my Dark Occult Aspects of Queen talk. This will be going out in two parts as exclusive content to my Patreon supporters soon. The first exclusive video, now posted there, is my recent tour of key Beatles hotspots in Hamburg, Germany.

For anyone wishing to access this content and the three exclusive videos I’ll be posting over there each month, you can do so by becoming a supporter on this link.


https://www.patreon.com/user?u=113137448


Otherwise, my regular free content will continue. Hold tight for an extremely comprehensive follow-up video to my ‘Is God Really Good?’ video this week, along with a riposte to the recent video made about me by Marty Bucko!

No comments: