Saturday 29 April 2023

YOUTUBE CHANNEL - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE


In 2020 I was up to 63,000 subscribers to my YouTube channel before it - predictably - got taken down.

I’m now on my third channel and I’m wondering where all the subs from that first one have gone, because they certainly haven’t come over to the new one, (unless Google are fudging the figures.)


It’s been a slow, slow climb to try and rebuild things. I’m now a short way from getting back to 10K though, so might I ask anyone who has found value in my content and would like to see more of it, if they would click the Subscribe button on this channel to at least get it up to this figure?


(I have noticed the suffix ‘vag’ at the end of my “randomly” allotted channel letters, by the way!)


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGxf9IduixM1-TYsK5bxvag

No comments: