Tuesday 22 November 2022

YOUTUBE: THIRD TIME LUCKY??


I had attained 63,000 subscribers at the point YouTube deleted my original channel, dating back to 2008, last year. They then deleted a second channel. I then started a third YouTube, initially just to feature teaser snippets for the main videos hosted on Bitchute and Odysee. 

Unfortunately I’ve only gained a small fraction of the subscribers and views on these two channels that I did over on YT. You might have thought that all who followed me on YouTube would have migrated over to these channels, but not so. 


I’ll now be posting all my content on my third YouTube, therefore. Of course I hate Google with a passion, but it’s clear that this is still where the masses hang out. Let’s just see how far I can get with it.


Here’s where to find it. Please do subscribe if you find value in the content, and share the videos widely.


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGxf9IduixM1-TYsK5bxvag

No comments: