Friday 8 April 2022

CAR RANT VIDEO, TWO YEARS ON


Click here to watch:

https://odysee.com/@markdevlintv:e/a-furious-rant-how-much-more-are-people:e

Two years ago this week I posted my now infamous “car rant” video, which struck a chord with so many and really put me on the map. 

I knew Convid was a scam from the very first whisperings of it in the mainstream media, (I’d already seen way too many state-sponsored psy-ops by that point) and only two weeks in to the first lockdown (a prison industry term,) was already sickened by the sheer lack of common sense, dignity and courage being shown by the vast majority. It still dumbfounds and appalls me that so many were prepared to sacrifice their natural rights and freedoms so readily. Even worse that it was all on the basis of the biggest lies ever told to humanity.



No comments: