Sunday 30 January 2022

YOUTUBE: LOSER JOKER CLOWNS FURTHER EXPOSE THEIR TRUE NATURE FOR ALL TO SEE



So, on the same day as I post a new video curating a mass meditation for Truth, Freedom and Light, YouTube hits me with a second channel strike and another two-week ban for a video which has been sitting on my channel, without incident, for several months.


It now seems inevitable that I’ll be losing this channel, which I’ve had for 14 years, sooner rather than later, so now would be a good time to start making contingency plans. I have a BitChute channel, which is where I’ll make any necessary announcement as and when the YouTube goes down. You can access it here:


https://www.bitchute.com/channel/zkMTCEmRmDZv/


From there, I quite like the idea of playing the loser joker demon ghoul clowns at Google by building up my channel from scratch all over again only this time, gaining EVEN MORE subscribers, and using it as inspiration to reach EVEN MORE people.


As Labi Siffre sang in his anthem, ‘Something Inside (So Strong)’:


“The higher you build your barriers, the taller I become. The more you refuse to hear my voice, the louder I will sing.” 


Or, as Funkmaster Flex stated at the end of his first '60 Minutes of Funk' album:


'To those of you who don't support and don't like me, I appreciate it very much, 'cause your negative vibes makes me get up that much earlier in the morning. Thank you!"



No comments: