Tuesday 16 November 2021

GOOD VIBRATIONS 10TH ANNIVERSARY PODCAST WITH GUEST HOST BILLY RAY VALENTINE


If I look a little world-weary and battered in some of my videos, it’s because I’ve been wallowing in the dark and devastating world of conspiracy information for a whole decade now, as Good Vibrations has reached its tenth anniversary.

To mark the occasion, I drafted in my good friend Billy Ray Valentine, creator of his own Infinite Fringe podcast, as guest host. 


Billy asks me about some of my most memorable guests and subjects covered and I reminisce about the circumstances that led to the show being created in 2011. 


Billy’s Infinite Fringe podcast can be accessed here:


https://luminarypodcasts.com/listen/unknown-the-infinite-fringe-549/the-infinite-fringe/2ec820dd-29c0-4458-a4a8-4928613689ac?country=US

No comments: