Wednesday 24 March 2021

MICHAEL O'BERNICIA INTERVIEW REMOVED - MORE YOUTUBE TREACHERY




My interview with Michael O’Bernicia regarding his prosecution case against Hancock, Whitty, Vallance and Ferguson, has been removed from my YouTube and earned me a channel strike, on the basis that it represents ‘Medical Misinformation’ about vaccines. It had achieved well over 30,000 views before being removed.

No point in appealing as it will go nowhere, but my attached response sums up how I feel.


It comes at a time when I'm in the midst of my fourth 30-day ban from Farcebook for the crime of telling the truth, and Twitter just rejected the posting of my Bitchute version of the interview - see attached image.


Do you think we might have touched a nerve?


In the meantime, the interview can still be listened to on my Bitchute - link below. All the more reason to share the hell out of it now, so please help in doing so.


We CAN win.


SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!


Click here to view:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PBjWIj0H5oaV/

No comments: