Monday 12 October 2020

WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID??


Things are going well. I picked up a 24-hour ban from Facebook for a post titled ‘Truth-bombing the streets of Exeter,’ (Facebook’s algorithms have evidently been trained to take down anything that includes the word ‘truth,’) and have now picked up my second channel strike on YouTube for my video titled ‘The Scamdemic is Falling Apart at the Seams.’ YouTube’s bots are claiming this amounts to ‘deceptive practices and scam.’ 


This is precisely the point that the video makes - that THE GOVERNMENT is operating deceptive practices and scams! How can it be ‘deceptive’ or a ‘scam’ to point out this obvious truth? Funny how the video only got taken down after it had amassed over 20K views. Are the algorithms set up to automatically review anything that crosses that threshold, out of suspicion as to why it’s becoming so popular?


Corporate entities like these two, and the sub-human abominations they serve, show just how pathetic they are with every snitchy little bitchy move such as this - as well as how utterly DESPERATE they’re becoming to prevent the truth about everything from coming out - which they’ll NEVER do because it the cat is well and truly out of the bag now, and it’s not going back in any time soon!


Honestly - what’s the best they think will happen? That content creators will just go, ‘ah well, I’m beat. I’ll just give up now.’ They seem to have missed the point that, the more they try and suppress us, the more resolved we become in our efforts, and the harder we push. The gritty resolve of the human spirit is like that. Maybe that’s the point. They lack full holistic humanity, so just cannot relate to the steely determination to expose Truth.


In the words of Labi Siffre’s song ‘Something Inside (So Strong,)’ - “the higher you build your barriers, the taller I become. The more you refuse to hear my voice, the louder I will sing.”


Here’s my Bitchute channel, as it looks like everything may have to be shifted over to this before long. Also, hold tight very soon for an announcement regarding a brand new one-stop-shop website for all my stuff.


https://www.bitchute.com/channel/zkMTCEmRmDZv/


And here’s the video that got the strike. Was it something I said?


https://www.bitchute.com/video/uEvHtMWRe2GM/ 

No comments: