Saturday 1 August 2020

IF WE HAD A GOOD DAY, DAMN I MUST HAVE MISSED IT


I’m all for leaving viewers with optimism in my videos, but damn, I’m struggling this week. All I’m seeing is further impositions on our rights and freedoms, and further teasing and goading of the public at the hands of the psychopaths. It’s clear that ONLY a MAJOR pushback from we, the people, in the form of exposing the lies that have been told for all to see, and refusing to comply with our enslavement, is going to hold back the tide. WE are all we’ve got. Are there yet enough of us to get the job done?

AMERICAN DOCTORS ADDRESS COVID-19 MISINFORMATION WITH SCOTUS PRESS CONFERENCE

Details of my talk at Truth Juice in Birmingham, UK, on 4th August 2020:

Details of further protest/ demo events in the UK:

Magical Mystery Talk, Episode 3:

VP #163 - Isaac Weishaupt - Adrenochrome Symbolism

Mark Devlin guests on the Friday Farcast with Robert Phoenix, 24/7/20

No comments: