Thursday 2 July 2020

COVID ALTERNATIVE RESOURCE FLYERS NOW AVAILABLE



I now have these double-sided A4 leaflets back from the printer. These are designed as food for thought for mainstream thinkers who may be just starting to twig that something isn’t quite right about what we’re being told about COVID. The intention is to get ahead of the game with regard to the “second wave” stunt which is clearly getting planned.

I’m happy to mail a quantity of these out to anyone who would be up for distributing them far and wide in their area. As I’ve had to cover the costs myself, if anyone could manage a donation of two or three quid to help with the P&P, that would be much appreciated. The easiest thing would be if you could pay by Paypal, and the e-mail address you need to find me on there is mark@markdevlin.co.uk

Please inbox me here or e-mail on markdevlinuk@gmail.com with your postal address if you’re able to help.

No comments: