Monday 16 March 2020

GOOD VIBRATIONS PODCAST, VOL. 154: SANTOS BONACCI/ CHARLIE FREAK - WHY LAPSED VEGANS FAIL



Why is there such a trend towards former vegans, who say they embarked on that lifestyle out of love and compassion, turning back to eating animal products and bashing the values which they once espoused? Is there validity to their claims that a plant-based diet ruined their health, and eating the animals they once said they cared about is the only way to restore it?

Here to address these issues - and no strangers to the controversy and polarised opinions that this topic ALWAYS creates - are former guests Santos Bonacci and Charlie Freak, who come at the subject from a spiritual and metaphysical standpoint, as well as from a practical nutrition stance.

Charlie ends by observing that 'coronavirus' is a direct anagram of 'carnivorous.' This won't be a coincidence.

Santos’ website is here:


His YouTube channel, Mr. Astrotheology, is here:


Charlie’s YouTube channel is here:



1 comment:

Janet said...

I was a vegetarian for 25 years for humanitarian reasons and could not do it any longer. When I almost snatched a grass fed burger out of my son's hands, I knew it was time to listen to my body. I gradually added meat/fish to my diet and later went full keto. I feel so much better. The brain fog is gone. The inflammation from my muscles and joints is gone. Ideology is not physiology.

Life feeds on life.