Saturday 18 August 2018

MARK DEVLIN GUESTS ON MYSTERIOUS RADIO WITH K-TOWN, AUGUST 2018

Listen to "Mark Devlin guests on K-Town's Mysterious Radio, August 2018" on Spreaker.


I’ll be taking a bit of a break from radio and podcast interviews from next month. I’ve done around 25 so far this year, most of them two hours long, and it gets mentally and emotionally wearing to keep up this kind of pace after a while. I have other projects that I need to find some time for, and I’ve neglected my own ‘Good Vibrations’ series, which needs to be put right.

Here’s one of my last for some time, therefore - a re-appearance on Mysterious Radio with host K-Town. Lots of music industry shenanigans get discussed here, particularly the whole science of sound, and manipulations that can be achieved through the weaponisation of sound frequencies. It was a good one.

No comments: