Thursday 18 February 2016

MUSICAL TRUTH, NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON

Today's the day!  I'm very pleased to announce that copies of my book, 'Musical Truth', are now available to order through Amazon.You can get it via the following links:

For UK customers:

For US customers:

However, I will also be selling signed copies of the book myself from next week, if anyone wants to purchase from me direct. This cuts out Amazon and other middlemen, and brings a better deal for me!  I'll advise again when copies will be available this way. This option is a good one for folk in the UK. For those overseas, meanwhile, the Amazon route will be the most cost-effective due to overseas posting/ customs, etc.

(The book retails at £25/ 38 Euros/ $40. I hope people will agree that this is a reasonable price, considering the book contains over 170,000 over 536 pages, and representing five years' worth of research and over a year of writing! It remains the only piece of work I have ever charged for - every podcast, radio show, and live talk video I have ever put out has been offered for free.)

The blurb about what to expect from the book is all at:

www.musicaltruthbook.com


I'll also be selling signed copies at all the stops on my upcoming speaking tour. Dates so far as follows: 








No comments: