Saturday 19 April 2014

MD'S MUSIC INDUSTRY TALK HITS THE ROAD



I'm taking my talk, loosely titled 'The Mind Control Manipulations of the Illuminati Music Industry', on the road to a few events in the coming weeks.

First off, greatly looking forward to DJing some 'truth bangers' and giving a very abridged version of the talk at The Sky's The Limit 4 at Mau Mau's in West London this coming Tuesday - full details below:


On Bank Holiday Monday, 26th May, it's up to The Music Cafe in Leicester for a spot at the well-established Truth Juice event.

Wednesday 2nd July sees me in Hull for the Truth Juice event up there at the New Walton Club.

Friday 25th July is the big one. I'm honoured to be doing my thing at the celebrated Glastonbury Symposium in Glastonbury Town Hall.

Then on Monday 22nd September, it's a visit to the New Horizons gathering at the St. Annes Community Centre, Lancs.

Do get along to one if you can. Otherwise, I hope to get videos of at least a couple which will be posted on to Youtube. Further details will be on www.markdevlin.co.uk in due course.

It's time to lift the lid!

No comments: